Lodi Memorial Hospital is part of Lodi Health, a private, not-for-profit health system that strives to improve the quality of life in the Lodi community — both inside and beyond its walls.
Lodi Health offers both inpatient and outpatient services to serve the needs of the community:
- Acute Physical Rehabilitation
- Advanced IllnessManagement
- Labor and Delivery
- Maternal/Child Services
- Medical/Surgical Care
- Progressive Telemetry Unit
- Outpatient surgery
- Commnuity Services: Adult Day Care, Camp Hutchins, Fitness, Pharmacy West
- Therapy Services: cardiac rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Wellness services: Home Health Agency, Home Med-Equip, lactation services, nutrition counseling
- Laboratory/Imaging services: Galt Patient Service Center, Millsbridge Patient Service Center, Plaza Patient Service Center, Trinity Patient Service Center, Stockton Laboratory Service Center
- Emergency and Urgent Care: Clinical Decision Unit, Emergency Department, Observation Unit, Urgent Care.
- Lodi Health Physicians medical practices: Fairmont Occupational Medicine, Fairmont Specialty Care, Galt Family Care, Galt Prenatal Care, Ione Family Care, Millsbridge Family Care, Plaza Surgical Care, Trinity Family and Specialty Care, Vine Specialty Care, Walter E. Reiss Outreach Care, West Family Care, West Occupational Medicine, West Pediatric Care, West Prenatal Care, West Wound and Hyperbaric Care
- Advanced Imaging at Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Endoscopy Center of Lodi
- Lodi Outpatient Surgical Center
- Lodi Regional Health Systems, Inc.